- High density, foamed-in-place, one-piece cabinet provides maximum degree of structural integrity.
- Units can be stacked three high optimizing inventory storage space.
- Header is constructed of heavy gauge steel for longevity and ease of re-manufacturing.
- Grill made of heavy gauge steel for durability.
Easy to Maintain & Service
- Slide in/out refrigeration module allows for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- Temperature control not visible to loader or customer discouraging unnecessary adjustment.
- NSF listed, UL listed and ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Protective lamp shield.
- No exposed wiring on outside of cooler optimizing safety and cosmetics.
- Two piece power cord for ease of replacement.
- Refrigeration compartment grill easy to remove and replace.
- Doors are reversible
- Torsion Pak holds door in open position for ease of loading.
- Timer Locking Mechanism (optional)
- Removable header for conversion to 6 shelf unit (optional)
Health Timer Lock Mechanism (Optional)
Royal Vendor’s Health Timer lock, an automatic mechanical and electronic locking mechanism, prevents customers from taking food items out of the cooler if the cooler temperature rises above 41oF for a predetermined period, following FDA and NSF guidelines for potentially hazardous prepack- aged foods.
This safety measure is being followed by health departments in many areas and is expected to become more frequently enforced as Micro-Market, and other unattended operations increase in popularity.
Royal Vendor’s “smart” software allows for loading the cooler without activating the Health Timer lock, and should the cooler be locked because of a temperature increase, a field technician can easily open the cooler for servicing.