- High density, foamed-in-place insulation and one-piece steel cabinet provides maximum structural integrity.
- Super-strong door hinges and door frame resist damage.
- Lower grill constructed of steel.
Meets Industry Requirements
- NSF listed, UL listed and ENERGY STAR® Tier 3 compliant.
- 1 HP compressor, 120 volt operation
- Low-E triple pane glass door and frost-free operation.
- LED lighting is standard.
Easy to Maintain
- Easy to Maintain – front-serviceable components
- Front-access refrigeration components allow for ease of replacement, if needed.
- Front access to refrigeration and all controls – no need to pullout or move freezer for service.
- Refrigeration compartment grill is easy to remove and replace, making access quick and simple.
Health Timer Lock Mechanism
Royal Vendor’s Health Timer lock, an automatic mechanical and elec- tronic locking mechanism, prevents customers from taking food items out of the cooler if the cooler temperature rises above 41oF for a predetermined period, following FDA and NSF guidelines for poten- tially hazardous prepack- aged foods.
This safety measure is being followed by healthdepartments in many areas and is expected to become more frequently enforced as Micro-Market, and other unattended operations increase in popularity.
Royal Vendor’s “smart” software allows for loading the cooler without activating the Health Timer lock, and should the cooler be locked because of a temperature increase, a field technician can easily open the cooler for servicing.
- Lower shelf is raised—no need to stoop to stock or remove items.
- Visible, no-tamper, temperature display in front of cabinet—easy to monitor.
- Fast recovery refrigeration system uses unique duct system to main-
- Maintain temperature under severe usage.
- Robust refrigeration condenser stands up to repeated cleanings.
- Two-piece, GCFI power cord for easy replacement.
There are no reviews yet.